Re: volatile.debian.org unreachable

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009, Ricardo Yanez wrote:

> the rsync port of volatile.debian.org has been unreachable for some
> time. Our mirror is pretty outdated by now. Will it be opened some time
> soon?

volatile.debian.org is just a web mirror of the volatile archive.
volatile.debian.net is another mirror, probably soon to become a cname
to volatile.debian.org.

The master is volatile-master, which currently still has open rsync but
that is probably going to change to restricted password for primary
mirrors once the mirroradm team gets around to it.