Re: no push for 2days

On 11807 March 1977, Carlos Carvalho wrote:
> For several days the pushes from syncproxy.wna have been irregular or
> non-existant. Yesterday night there were differences between the
> machines in the ftp.ups round robin.

> What's going on???

The problem was in a change to the host-local firewall on syncproxy-wna which
effectively blocked the push from reaching it. This has now been fixed
and we expect the next push to pass through without further problems.

--
bye, Joerg
Comment to http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2008/debian-project-200802/msg00048.html