Re: syncproxy.wna not sending pushes

> syncproxy.wna missed the last two pushes. I did a manual update and
> lots of changes were done. In particular > 15,000 files were removed,
> I suppose it's the sarge cleanup.

> Also, this morning there was a push attempt by rietz.debian.org, which
> was rejected because in principle it's syncproxy that should do it.

> What's happening?

First: Sarge removal, yes. Its on archive.debian.org now.

Then: Mistake on my side, making the push script forget about the ssh
option "-b 140.211.166.44" so using the wrong ip to send pushes with...
Thanks for the notice, fixed the script and run a manual trigger now,
and that looks like you adapted your .ssh/authorized_keys to allow the
rietz ip, as now i cant get through using the right one?
Could you adjust that back?

--
bye, Joerg
"Paris Hilton" is a woman? Not a hotel? This thread gets more surreal