ftp.d.o is no longer accepting rsync connections

Hi,

I figure everyone who's actually reading this list already knows that
rsyncing off ftp.d.o was not a good idea, because you've probably read
that part of http://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror in the last seven years.

Just in case, I wanted to quickly document that we finally stopped that
completely:

% rsync ftp.debian.org::debian/

This site is just another one in a worldwide array of Debian mirrors.
It is not the "primary Debian FTP site" -- it is merely an official
mirror that is in the United States of America.

If you are connecting from outside the USA, please consider using another
official Debian mirror, one that is closer to you. This will likely help
you by speeding up your downloads, and it will help us by lessening the
load on this machine.

Current list of Debian mirrors is at http://www.debian.org/mirror/list

The rsync service on ftp.debian.org is deprecated since 2001; it has
been disabled in August 2008.  If you were using it to sync the debian
archive please find another upstream source.  Feel free to contact
mirrors@debian.org if you have any questions.

@ERROR: Unknown module 'debian'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1383) [receiver=2.6.9]

--