Re: ftp.au.debian.org / ftp.planetmirror.com not updating?

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 06:20:57PM +0930, Paul Wise wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Do we have contacts for ftp.au.debian.org? It seems outdated:
>
> ftp://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/Release

We (Simon and myself) have actually sent them half a dozen mails,
regarding various issues, but there was no reply since early October.

My last mail was a warning that we'll relocate ftp.au to another host
if they don't reply. I'll give them another day to fix this latest fuckup,
but if they don't, they'll be replaced. :|

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.