MIPS packages seg-faulting on Loongson CPU

Dear all,

We're the Gdium mini-laptop project (MIPS - Loongson 2F based) and working on getting debian running on our machine. We already have a running image but a lot of applications seg-fault on this architecture. I suppose this also happens on Lemote Fuloong and Yeeloong machines (all Loongson based) and would like to see how we could improve the situation.

I looked at the machine supported and loongson is not listed neither. So any directions, advice or hints will be definitely welcome to get better support out of the box.

Thanks a lot.

Fred