Re: No buildd redundancy for alpha/mips/mipsel

On 5 Feb 2008, at 6:25 am, Charles Plessy wrote:

Last year, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [2007-11-28 10:55]:
mips and mipsel have more buildds (mayr and mayer) but one has
problems with its fan and the other with its psu. I don't know what is being done about this as the RT ticket is not public (or at least
wasn't last time I checked).
Which one? There's no such ticket AFAIK. Feel free to submit them.
(and I have access to the DSA private tickets)

Ryan told me there's one.  Maybe there isn't - I don't know.

I just opened two tickets:
https://rt.debian.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=320
https://rt.debian.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=321

A full-text search on mayr and mayer didn't lead to any relevant (open)
ticket so I probably didn't miss any.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Dear all,

any news from this potential mips(el) buildd? The current buildd are not keeping up and this is causing trouble to all the teams who are concerned with
the migration to testing of their updates.

Sorry, this is partly my fault. I have two mipsel machines for Debian which I need to rack up and get installed, but work pressures have got the better of me lately.

As an aside to this, if anyone has (or knows where I can obtain) proper rack mounting kits for the Cobalt RAQ2 system, I'd be most grateful.

Tim