Re: No buildd redundancy for alpha/mips/mipsel

Last year, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > * Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [2007-11-28 10:55]:
> > > Which one? There's no such ticket AFAIK. Feel free to submit them.
> > > (and I have access to the DSA private tickets)
> >
> > Ryan told me there's one.  Maybe there isn't - I don't know.
>
> I just opened two tickets:
> https://rt.debian.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=320
> https://rt.debian.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=321
>
> A full-text search on mayr and mayer didn't lead to any relevant (open)
> ticket so I probably didn't miss any.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Raphaël Hertzog

Dear all,

any news from this potential mips(el) buildd? The current buildd are not
keeping up and this is causing trouble to all the teams who are concerned with
the migration to testing of their updates.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian-Med packaging team