Re: access to mips/mipsel/sparc machine

Hi Jens,

> It fails on mipsel but I doubt there are architecture specific issues.
>
> I attached the package build output and install.log. A common error is
>
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mt
>
> libboost-program-options1.33.1 is installed but provides only:
>
> $ dpkg -L libboost-program-options1.33.1
> /usr/lib/libboost_program_options-gcc-mt-1_33_1.so.1.33.1
> /usr/lib/libboost_program_options-gcc-1_33_1.so.1.33.1

the package builds without problems in a sid pbuilder environment. Boost
changed the library names in 1.34 (sid). I should have used a versioned
Depends.

As workaround you can simply remove --with-BOOST_PROGRAM_OPTIONS in
debian/rules. That package is optional and not related to the problem in
question.

> The Qt test fails with the same error as in #431230. I suggest you try
> to build it in a pbuilder session. The test file it complains about is
> after the build no longer available. Feel free to send it to me (or a
> patched cgal package containing more debug handling) if you want me to
> test it again.

The Qt test is actually not a problem. There a two tests, and the second
one succeeds. The error message is a little bit misleading.

Can you give it one more try? May I suggest to send the build log in
private mail?

Thanks,
  Joachim