Please trigger build of ginac_1.1.6-1_mips.

Hi,

Could anybody please have a look at this failed build on Mips
<http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=ginac&ver=1.1.6-1&arch=mips&stamp=1076104527&file=log>
and try to trigger a rebuild?  (Unfortunately, it seems to be stalling
some packages right now.  (Although nothing depends on it.  (Excuse my
laziness, it's too involved to expain here.)))

I wasn't able to find out what's broken with bison and flex from the BTS.
So: Is this news?

I don't seem to be able to do so myself due to somewhat exotic
dependencies.  TIA

Regards
    -richy.
--