Re: mipsel BuildD upload problem?

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 04:57:36PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> >Any other packages being stuck for no aparent reason (apart from
> >conglomerate) I should build locally?
>
> How about
> illuminator 0.6.9-2 (supposedly already built)
> qt-x11-free 3:3.2.3-2
> alsa-lib 1.0.1-1
>
> The mipsel buildd (the *one* mipsel buildd?) appears to be down or something.
> These would all be of definite benefit in breaking various logjams of stuff
> trying to get into sarge.

I'd especially agree with qt-x11-free. This is *really* urgent; we need
a working version of KDE in sarge so that it can be released, and it's
hard work trying to persuade the KDE maintainers not to upload KDE 3.2
before that happens, which I reckon will set sarge back at least another
month or two.

Having an up-to-date qt-x11-free on mipsel and thus some progress of KDE
packages into testing will help matters a great deal.