RE: Colo 1.14 Boot Problems / NFS 'udp: no matching socket' fix

Peter,

Help from the man himself! There's something you don't see everyday!

I can't believe that the console speed was all it was - I set it to 115200
And now all is well. I had thought about specifying the speed earlier but
seeing as colo 1.10 booted without it set - I thought it best to leave it
alone.

For your info here's the output to the commands you requested;

> variable
boot-option=3
console-speed=115200
menu-option=4
unit-type=Qube2

>nvflags
0: . IDE LBA disabled
1: . IDE LBA48 disabled
2: . IDE timing disabled
3: . IDE slave enabled
4: * Console disabled

>noop 115200
Produces no output

Thanks for your help, greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Nick B