Re: Re: Installing Debian sarge (beta4) on Cobalt

* El Bailador <pepillo@gmx.de> [2004-07-26 17:22]:
> Just the first terminal screen is blank (options unreadable), I had to do
> the first "Enter" blind. I didn't see this using the images before
> 2004/07/14, but maybe my terminal program (minicom) is misconfigured.

Strange.  The first screen tells you that you have low memory and that
some functionality will be disabled.  What are your minicom settings?
Can you try it with another terminal program, such as:
screen /dev/ttyS0 115200

> And the Qube's display says "Booting Debian" all the time, should
> change to maybe "Running Debian" when booting up is finished.

Yeah, I know this is not nice.  It's on my TODO list.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com