From: <X>
To: <Y>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 1:53 AM
Subject: RE: Phobos G130 Open Source Project: Driver for Linux MIPS

Niklaus,

Sorry it has taken so long to get you this answer.  At one point I thought
we had delivered some code to you.  Things have been very busy here and I
have had to poll numerous times to get an answer regarding your request.

I regret to inform you that we are unable to give you any source code, or
technical details of any kind.  I have gone quite high in the company ranks
and have been denied permission.  Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Sincerely,
Nathan