Re: mipsel BuildD upload problem?

As Colin Watson wrote:
>If it was built on a reasonably normal unstable system, the build log
>looks sane, and a debdiff against some other architecture is clean, I'd
>say upload it.

This is insanely, ludicrously high-priority.  As soon as qt-x11-free/mipsel is
uploaded, not only can qt-x11-free go into sarge, so can:
qbble
knetload
kcpuload
kcd
kmatplot
qscintilla
python-qt3 (with hint)
sip-qt3 (with hint)
facturalux
lyx
nethack
arts
kdelibs
kdbg
kprof
mkultra
klogic
kdeadmin
k3b
hotswap
scribus
agistudio
kdetoys
kdesdk
kxmleditor
kdeedu
kdeartwork (first 3.x version!)
qgis
knutclient
kdiff3
filelight

Perhaps more importantly, it will allow the rest of kde to be *built* on
mipsel (and a lot of it is waiting for mipsel builds right now).

Hope you can upload soon.  :-)