Re: Debian woody support for Origin 200

I don't have a clue what you're talking about :-) well
I do but not all of it.

I can find the documentation etc and read it through, however
I still have a problem with how and where to start with al this.

My setup at this moment is as follows;

Origin200 server with dual R10K or R12K (not sure which one)
which I got from my IT dept. as they weren't using it and was
a write off when we were doing the distribution for SGI.

(lucky me !!! even got an Origin vault with it, but guess I won't
use that)

Anyway, it lacked a cd-rom and harddisk, I got both, a correct
Toshiba CD-ROM and a 4.3 GB SCA harddisk in the bottom
(system disk) slot.

The hard disk is to my best knowledge empty !

I hooked the server (which does not have a display connector) to
an Etherminal C thin client through a serial connection and its
ANSI emulator
(some details here http://www.thinner.de/produkt.php3?produkt_id=19)

So know I can see the boot sequence and the prompt below the 5 options
looking like this:

+++++++++++++++
1) Start System
2) Install System Software
3) Run Diagnostics
4) Recover System
5) Enter Command Monitor

Option?

So where do I go from here ?

Would appreciate any help / directions etc

Yvar