Re: mipsel boot-floppies

On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 04:54:16PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de> [20020217 16:46]:
> > Strange, I had tried serial console installs before on my 5000/150
> > and it worked without problems. I have just tried it again, using a
> > PC running cu as serial terminal, and all keys work as expected.
> > Could you try it using cu?
>
> It works with cu.  cu even shows color.  Perhaps someone can put a
> sample configuration file for miniconf in a section about serial
> console installations.

I have just tried it again with a VT420 and with minicom - both work
without problems on my 5000/150. Minicom has default config (besides
the speed setting):

pr port             /dev/ttyS1
pu baudrate         9600
pu bits             8
pu parity           N
pu scriptprog       /usr/bin/runscript
pu minit            ~^M~ATZ^M~
pu mreset           ~^M~ATZ^M~
pu rtscts           No

It works both with rtscts Yes and No. Can you send me your minicom config
as I cannot reproduce the problem here?

Regards,
Karsten
--