Re: No script to make CDs bootable for mips ...

Hi,

>BTW: Are those proms in DIL Eproms ? I cant remember looking at an
>open Decstation last - If thats the case one might want to copy
>the firmware over :)

Seems to be: right next to the Dallas clock chip sits an EPROM in
a DIL socket - and this is the only EPROM I can find on the whole
board (without lifting the CPU module).

Anyone with an EPROM burner and a known-good 5k/240 PROM willing
to do me a favour :-?

TIA,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Can't Stand Losing (The Sewergrooves)