dvhtool minor woes

Hi all,

I've been setting up debian MIPS on my indy.  It previously had
irix installed (until I blasted the partition table types and fsck'd
/dev/sda1).  When it came to doing the dvhtool thing to put the kernel
image in the volume header, it failed with a "no room in vh" error.
Mostly OK, since there's an old IRIX thingie in there which I
no longer need/want, but how to delete it ?  I tried putting the
kernel in under the same name as the SGI thing, "sgilabel" iirc,
but still disagreed.  I think there was "ide" and "sash" in there
as well, which are sort of no longer needed either, i guess (having
sash might be useful tho, saves having to plug in that scsi cd-rom..).

Any ideas appreciated :)

Thanks,

-- Fred