install on an indy ???

Hello, ...

I just got hold off a net connected indy box, which i would want to try
installing debian on, if this is possible.

I looked at the debian-mips port web pages, and there is a link to :

 Debian/Mips indy install HOWTO
   http://stafwag.f2g.net/indy/

but this link, which would have, i guess, told me everything i need to know,
is unreacheable.

Is there a copy available somewhere of it or something similar, or any other
document describing the first steps of instaling on a mips/indy box.

And please reply to me, as i am not (yet) subscribed to this list.

Friendly,

Sven Luther