RFS: fceux - Cross-platform Famicom/NES emulator (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.1.5+dfsg-1 of the
package "fceux". FCEUX is a very capable NES (Original 8-bit Nintendo)
emulator, with a GTK and SDL front-end.
Joe Nahmias <jello@debian.org> is the current holder of the ITP of
this package, but nothing has happened so far during the 1.5 years he
has been holding the ITP. I have been in contact with him, and he has
stated that he intends to package FCEUX. He stated that he wanted to
wait for upstream to make some changes though, before packaging it. I
have not been able to get a response from him detailing what these
changes are, but I managed to get in contact with the person from
upstream that he had been in contact with. According to Lukas Sabota
<ltsmooth42@gmail.com> (aka punkrockguy318), the current main
developer of the SDL/Linux port, the main concerns were:

1.Static compilation of Lua 5.1 with a bundled version

I had missed that this was performed. My new updated package builds
against the system Lua 5.1. Upstream does not seem to want to change
this.

2. Redistribution of some directx headers within "src/drivers/win"

I already repack the tarball to remove the files in question, as well
as some other files. Upstream has offered to provide a tarball without
these files, but that seems both unnecessary and cumbersome to
maintain for us, and bad for watch-files.

There were also a few other minor issues, which he submitted patches
for and which were incorporated into FCEUX. It is so far unclear
whether these are included in 2.1.5, but I don't consider this very
important.

Other things I have changed in this version of the package:
* The package now installs the palettes and Lua scripts that come with FCEUX.
* The GtkFileChooser dialogs for opening palettes and Lua scripts now
default to showing the directories where they were installed by the
package, to improve usability.
* debian/copyright was extended with licenses for a few files I had
missed in src/drivers/win.

The package builds these binary packages:
fceux      - Cross-platform Famicom/NES emulator

The upload would fix these bugs: 612245

- dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fceux/fceux_2.1.5+dfsg-1.dsc

Kind regards
Alexander Toresson