Doubt about an "old" ITP

Hi!

A few time ago I sent an ITP [1] for Grive. Finally, I get a Debian
package working and lintian free thanks to debian-devel and hardening
lists support.

The problem is that Grive is inside the process of development and they
has published a newer version than I open the ITP for (0.1.0 -> 0.1.1).

In addition, the 0.1.1 published version has some things that are
corrected on the upstream Git repository, but not still has a version
number (0.1.2 or 0.2.0).

I would like to change my ITP version, but I don't know if it's possible
to fill this field with something like "0.1.1+20120619git27g55c0f4e"...

First question: how can I change my ITP to put the correct information?
Second question: can I put a upstream version number based on a git
change set instead a "final" version?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

José Luis Segura Lucas