Re: Package does not migrate to testing

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Johannes Ring wrote:

> One of my packages, syfi, has not migrated to testing, but I fail to
> see why. According to the excuses page [1], it won't migrate because
> "Updating syfi introduces new bugs: #628243", but that bug was closed
> a long time ago. The excuses page also says "syfi (source) has new
> bugs!", but it does not have any bugs. Any idea what I should do to
> help syfi migrate to testing?

If you look at the version graph for the bug you will see that the
version that it was fixed in is not an ancestor of the version that is
in unstable. You will need to mark it as fixed in
syfi/1.0-beta.dfsg-1:

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/version.cgi?info=1;width=;ignore_boring=0;absolute=0;fixed=syfi%2F1.0-beta-1;found=syfi%2F0.6.2.dfsg-1;height=;package=src%3Asyfi;format=png;collapse=0

--