Bug#658065: RFS: atlas-cpp/0.6.2-1 [ITA] -- WorldForge wire protocol library
tag 658065 + confirmed
"Stephen M. Webb" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "atlas-cpp":
>> dget -x
* There are files licensed under the GFDL in tutorial/example.
* typo: rpsth -> rpath
* What does "updated the -doc package files" mean?
* Why "more" in "added more zlib and libbz build dependencies"?
Minor upstream nitpicks:
* I find it helpful if license statements include the version of the
license explicitly (as the example ones in the GPL do), same for
explicitly stating that there are no invariant sections etc.
* README claims this was atlas-c++ 0.7.x which does not seem to be true.