GREAT news: My First Debian Package ! - "vpcs"

GREAT news: I'm ready to upload my first Debian package !

Link: (source + amd64 binary)
http://forum.gns3.net/post14018.html

=============

NAME
       vpcs - A light-weight network virtual pc simulator.

DESCRIPTION
       The VPCS can simulate up to 9 PCs. You can ping/traceroute
them, or ping/traceroute the other
       hosts/routers from the virtual PCs when you study the Cisco
routers in the Dynamips. VPCS  is
       not  the  traditional  PC, it is just a program, and only few
network commands can be used in
       it. But VPCS can give you a big hand when you study the Cisco
devices in the  Dynamips.  VPCS
       can  replace  the routers or virtual machine boxes which are
used as PCs in the Dynamips net‐
       work.

       It can connect to VirtualBox or to GNS3 Network Simulator.

=============
I have tested the final package on a Debian 6.0 AMD64 box. And it works !
It passes lintian with only few warnings;
Suggestions welcome !
Where to upload it ?

This package is very small, but it is needed for my GNS3 users and to
get me involved with Debian. That's why it is important.
I patched the makefile with quilt + made a man page.
Erik: Could you sponsor me ?

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"