RFR: eegdev

Dear mentors,

I am looking for reviews for my package "eegdev".

 * Package name    : eegdev
   Version         : 0.0-1
   Upstream Author : Nicolas Bourdaud <nicolas.bourdaud@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://cnbi.epfl.ch/software/eegdev.html
 * License         : LGPL-3+
   Section         : libs

It builds those binary packages:

eegdev-plugins-free - Biosignal acquisition device library (free plugins)
 libeegdev-dev - Biosignal acquisition device library (Developement files)
 libeegdev0 - Biosignal acquisition device library
 libeegdev0-dbg - Biosignal acquisition device library (Debugging symbols)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/eegdev

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eegdev/eegdev_0.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone review this package.

Kind regards,

Nicolas Bourdaud