RFS: jbigkit

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jbigkit".

 * Package name    : jbigkit
  Version         : 2.0-9+1
  Upstream Author : Markus Kuhn <mgk25@cl.cam.ac.uk>
 * URL             : http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/jbigkit/
 * License         : GPL
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:

jbigkit-bin - JBIGkit binaries
 libjbig-dev - JBIGkit development files
 libjbig0   - JBIGkit libraries

JBIG1 is a compression standard for bitonal (black & white) images.
JBIG1 is used by several Samsung SPL printers and several zjs
printers.  It's also used as
an optional part of faxing.

If the package is accepted, I intend to patch splix, libtiff & hylafax
to use it.
I understand that foo2zjs can also use it, but I have no means of
testing it...

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

 http://mentors.debian.net/package/jbigkit

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jbigkit/jbigkit_2.0-9+1.dsc

Kind regards,