Re: proposed new pseudo-package 'debian-mentors' for handling sponsoring requests

Quoting Ansgar Burchardt (ansgar@debian.org):
> SUMMARY
> =======

<snip>

As someone who often sponsors packages (mostly related to packaging
teams I'm part of, sometimes for l10n-related stuff, sometimes because
"someone I know" just asked me about this and I fee like I have enough
knowledge to decide about the package being OK to sponsor), I
wholeheartedly welcome this proposal. It is obviously well designed
and easy to follow. Maybe someone will find a minor detail to adapt
here or there, but I see no reason to block in any way its adoption.

Contragulations to everybody involved in the proposal design. That's
really great job.