winff fails on armel, where to seek help

Hi all,

It has been a while since I asked questions here (although I read the
list mail nearly daily), but here is one.

My package winff, which uses the FreePascal compiler, fails to build on
armel buildserver ancina [1]. As far as I can deduce from the build log
[2], there is a problem with the paths created for the compiler, which I
believe is sensibly out of control for me. The paths are versioned and
although the lazarus package used by the build server is 0.9.30.2 the
paths are to 0.9.30, which is obviously wrong. I believe this problem is
restricted to this build server as winff built properly on alain on
December 4, which used the same version of lazarus.

I am unsure where to seek for help. I have requested a guest login for
the armel porter-box two weeks ago from the front office, but have not
received any response yet (also not to my reminder). I could contact the
maintainer for fpc/lazarus, but I don't think it is really in his
packages themselves. It seems that I should contact somebody from dsa
[3], does that sound logical? Have I overlooked something?

Paul

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=winff&arch=armel
[2]
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=winff&arch=armel&ver=1.4.1-1&stamp=1326425933