Re: RFS: proofgeneral

[I've answered the points relevant to FTP Masters separately, and
removed them from CC here again.]

Stéphane Glondu writes:

   I was talking about the lines *between* changelog entries, not inside
   the last one.

OK, I tried again, hopefully deleting the right lines now.

   I think paths in the Files field should be relative to the root of the
   unpacked *source* package.

fixed.

   I've just noticed that there are files under CC-BY-NC-SA-3.

For now I moved the package to non-free, see the latest instance
on mentors.debian.

David was really fast in changing the license. With the next
prerelease I will move the package back to main.

Bye,

Hendrik