Re: RFS: boot-repair (v3.03)

Dear mentors,

There's also thousands of example packages in the Debian archive that you can look into.

As said before i don't know any package using dh_install (if someone knows one, please tell me), and i didn't find any relevant documentation about implementing dh_install. If [dh_install instead of setup.py], and [grouping the 5 packages into 1] are not packaging optimization, but blockers, i will need help. If not here nor in ITP, please indicate where i should ask help for this.

why do you bother re-uploading?

So that other people who review won't loose time with errors that have already been fixed. Looks logical to me, but if i do something wrong, don't hesitate to tell me.

For the moment, my remaining concerns are:
1) i don't understand the "X: boot-repair source: python-depends-but-no-python-helper boot-repair"
2) i am waiting for Jakub details concerning "temporary files created in an insecure way.".

Please cancel RFS (review only) until these 2 issues are solved.

Best regards