Re: RFS: boot-repair (v3.03)

On 01/08/2012 09:40 AM, yannubuntu@gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks Jakub for your review.
>
>     I think a single source package with multiple binary packages
>     would make more sense.
>

> i agree, but until now i didn't find how to do it

Sorry, but that's not an excuse. If you didn't find out, search more,
or ask either in this list or on IRC. There's also thousands of
example packages in the Debian archive that you can look into.

> I updated the packages (same download links). Thanks again, i'm
> learning a lot.

I don't want to be rude (no aggressiveness intended), but yourself,
you know there's issues remaining (like the one above, and the
python one). So why do you bother re-uploading? Please fix all
issues first, and if you need help, I'm sure others will give a hand.
THEN, when all is fixed, you can upload again and send another RFS.

Cheers,

Thomas