Re: RFS: solarpowerlog (improved...)

A happy new year, dear mentors,

It seems that the boost thread library contains a bug making the version
supplied with this RFS broken (Debian BTS #653922).

Upstream version 0.21a addresses this by requiring boost >= 1.48.

However, due to #653228 I cannot provide an updated debian package at
this time, as build-depends: libboost-dev (>= 1.48) won't pull in the
required version.

I update as soon as the boost transistion is done.

However, please go forward with the review of the package, and to ease
things I'd appreciate if a DD steps forward and indicated his/her will
to sponsor this package, to define clear goals and clear actions whats
needed to get this package into debian and avoiding wasting effort by
focused work.

BR
coldtobi