Re: RFS: dwm (Orphaned package)(17days old)

Hello Mentors,

I'm still looking for a sponsor. I've rebuilt the source with a patch
provided by David and also added a dpkg-buildflags patch. Source is
available at
     http://silpa.org.in/~vasudev/dwm/dwm_5.9-1.dsc
I'm still not able to upload to mentors so I've kept the source in my vps.

Hope some one will review and upload this package for me

Best Regards

--

Vasudev Kamath
http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com