Re: RFS: gnomeradio - upload to solve RC bug

Hi Francesco,

On 15.11.2011 13:16, franam@hal.hierax.net wrote:
> I'm looking for a sponsor for gnome radio, I've asked my usual sponsor for
> this package, but considering the importance of the bug I try to find a
> sponsor asking someone here. The package applies some patches for the
> gnome3 migration.

[..]

Nice work nailing this GTK3 related bug!
I'm willing to sponsor this package, but I'm a bit uneasy about
sponsoring an upload with DM-UA set, when I haven't sponsored you in the
past. I think that should be done by your usual sponsor.

If you want me to sponsor this upload, would you mind removing this
flag? I'd be happy to make the upload, then.

Thanks for your work,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?