Re: OT: Saving GNU/Linux FOSS in the age of Android and iOS

Bill Cox <waywardgeek@gmail.com> writes:
> To get there in GNU/Linux, I'm recommending that a basic "app" run in
> a chroot and permissions jail, with hard links to the exact shared
> libraries with which the app was originally built and tested.

I doubt chroot is enough. I think www.qubes-os.org has the technical
bits we need (directly mapping composition buffers from xen virtual
machines to real hardware for maximum isolation and performance).

Would you like to help me package these bits?