Re: RFS: blogofile

Am Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:44:55 -0400
schrieb Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@gmail.com>:

> [...]
>
> I'm not a DD, so I can't actually sponsor this. It sounds like an
> interesting package, so I did a quick review.
>
> [...]
>
> It took me awhile to figure it out, but it seems you have a one
> character typo. Your rules file has:
>
> [...]
>
> It should be:
>
> %:
> 	dh $@ --buildsystem=python_distutils --with python2
>
> Notice, no hyphen between with and python.

Thank you very much for reviewing my package and especially for
discovering this hard to find typo. I fixed this and also some other
points:

 - remove --buildsystem=python_distutils from dh options. Seems to make
   no difference because debhelper recognise by himself that
   python_distutils should be used
 - Fixing Depends fields in debian/control. After fixing the typo
   in the dh options, debhelper identifies the right python
   dependencies. This should also resolve the lintian warning you got.
 - Adding a debian/pydist-overrides file
 - Adding also a no-upstream-changelog lintian override for
   blogofile-converters

I would be glad if you (or anybody else) will review my new version
which I uploaded a few minutes ago to mentors.d.n.
It should be available through:

   dget -x
   http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/blogofile/blogofile_0.7.1-1.dsc

Kind regards,