Re: RFS: xplanet

* Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org>, 2011-10-20, 12:23:
you do need versioned build-dependency on dpkg-dev (>= 1.16.1).

(This was fixed in the mean time.)

You don't build-depend on ttf-freefont anymore. This is not documented in the changelog.

hyphen-used-as-minus-sign.diff has "Origin: lintian" in its patch header. Unless lintian wrote the patch for you ;-), I don't think it's appropriate.

The changelog seem to suggests, that all patches that were dropped were incorporated upstream. But FreeMonoBold looked like a Debian-specific patch, so now I'm confused...

/etc/xplanet/rgb.txt was in 1.2.1-4, but not in the current version. It's a conffile, you need to clean after it.

--
Jakub Wilk