Re: RFS: libunix-mknod-perl

 Dear mentors,

 I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libunix-mknod-perl".

 I am needing it for perl-fuse and from one of my project that plan to
 access to dropbox using fuse.

   Package name    : libunix-mknod-perl
   Version         : 0.04-1
   Upstream Author: Campus Information Technologies and Educational Services,
   URL             :   http://search.cpan.org/dist/Unix-Mknod/
   License         : bsd-3clause
   Section         : perl

 It builds those binary packages:

 libunix-mknod-perl - Perl extension for mknod, major, minor, and makedev

 To access further information about this package, please visit the
 following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/libunix-mknod-perl

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libu/libunix-mknod-perl/libunix-mknod-perl_0.04-1.dsc

 Kind regards,