Re: Re: Fwd: RFS: kpartsplugin (updated package)

> Hi Michele,
>
> (added debian-mentors in CC, hope that's ok)
>
> > Hi
> > I'm forwarding the RFS I sent on debian-mentors for updated
> > kpartsplugin package, as I didn't quite get how the sponsorship
> > works probably, so I'm unsure if i should have written to you as
> > original sponsor for the package, or if it's normal/necessary to
> > write on debian-mentors every time package is updated.
> [...]
>
> I've built and uploaded your package - sorry for taking so long to respond.

Never mind, but thank you for spending your time in checking and uploading the
package

> Yet there is one lintian warning to be addressed in future uploads:
>
> W: kpartsplugin source: syntax-error-in-dep5-copyright syntax error in
section 4 after the tag license:  You may use this file under the terms of the
BSD license as follows:\n

I didn't get that lintian warning on my system, nor it appears on mentors.
I'll check it and correct it as soon as possible.

Also, there is another thing I'd like to edit, but I'm unsure how to do so.
The package is a plugin that works with some different browsers (Firefox,
Opera, Chrome among them).
At the moment, though, I've changed the CMakeLists so that the plugin is only
installed in Firefox's plugins dir (instead of a generic /usr/lib/nsplugin).

What would be the best way to install it for other browsers too?
Is it best to install the same file in the correct directories (adding rules to
CMakeLists I guess), or to instead use symlinks (and in such a case, should
the "real" file be in /usr/lib/nsplugin, in /usr/lib/mozilla/ or elsewhere?)?

Thanks for help

Michele