Re: Fwd: RFS: kpartsplugin (updated package)

Hi Michele,

(added debian-mentors in CC, hope that's ok)

> Hi
> I'm forwarding the RFS I sent on debian-mentors for updated
> kpartsplugin package, as I didn't quite get how the sponsorship
> works probably, so I'm unsure if i should have written to you as
> original sponsor for the package, or if it's normal/necessary to
> write on debian-mentors every time package is updated.
[...]

I've built and uploaded your package - sorry for taking so long to respond.

Yet there is one lintian warning to be addressed in future uploads:

W: kpartsplugin source: syntax-error-in-dep5-copyright syntax error in section 4 after the tag license:  You may use this file under the terms of the BSD license as follows:\n

Thanks a lot for your work,
Michael