RFS: jabber-querybot

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for a my new debian package:

 * Package name    : jabber-querybot
   Version         : 0.0.1-1
   Upstream Author : Marco Balmer <marco@balmer.name>
 * URL             : http://github.com/micressor/jabber-querybot
 * License         : GPLv2
   Description     : Modular xmpp/jabber bot

 jabber-querybot is a Jabber bot framework for Perl that enables you to
 easily write simple Jabber bots.
 .
 This bot is from swissjabber team and now under opensource license available.
 .
 It's a simple concept with a lot of experiences implemented to this nice pice
 of code.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/jabber-querybot

ITP bug is available:

Kind regards,

Marco Balmer