Re: What to do about the situation with id3v2

Hi

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 18:07, Tobias Hansen
<Tobias.Hansen@physik.uni-hamburg.de> wrote:

>> Any feedback would be highly welcome.
>
> Hi,
>
> I just had to change the album names of 200 files from different sources. If
> you edit tags of so many mp3s, there are always some files with problems. I
> used your newest version of id3v2 and it worked very well. Even where the
> tag could not be read or changed by the tool (maybe it was ape tags or
> something) and other tools didn't succeed, using id3v2 to remove the tag and
> then write a new one worked. I'll let you know if I encounter a problem with
> the tool in the future.

Great, thank you very much for testing it!

Since it seems to work for you (and me), I'll try to put together an
updated package to be uploaded to experimental in order to get more
feedback from a wider audience.

cheers
--
Stefan Ott