Re: RFS: gedit-r-plugin (updated package, needed for gedit 3.0 transition, NMU)

Le Wed, Oct 05, 2011 at 06:39:24PM +0200, Tobias Hansen a écrit :
> Am 05.10.2011 10:03, schrieb Charles Plessy:
> >
> >Orphaning would, in my opinion, better reflect the situation of that package.
>
> As far as I'm concerned, let's do this one as NMU to give Mateusz
> some more time to respond. If I want to do another upload of this
> package later; I'll take over maintainership for it then.

That is even better.  Actually, since the package is in collab-maint, you can
probably add yourself as Uploader at this upload :)

Do you already have a sponsor ? If not, I can.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan