Re: Re: RFS: gedit-r-plugin (updated package, needed for gedit 3.0 transition, NMU)

Le Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 01:49:41PM +0200, Tobias Hansen a écrit :

> Thanks, I changed it to 0.1. Then I saw there was also a comment on
> debexpo, so after reverting the copyright file back from DEP-5 to
> the old format, because it's a NMU, and enhancing the changelog
> entry, the newest package has Debian revision 0.2:

Hello Tobias,

I see that this package had only two uploads, 2010-06-03 and 2010-07-12, that
its RC bug was reported Fri, 22 Jul 2011 but had no answer from his maintainer,
who maintains only this package and threfore had not done any visible upload
since a year.  Since it is Git-maintained on collab-maint, perhaps you could go
ahead with all consensual improvements you want to do, and bluntly orphan the
package ?  If it is the wrong decision, it is easy to correct it, by uploading
the new upstream release that is available on SourceForge…

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan