Re: RFS: mercurial-server

A few words of background on this request:

mercurial-server is a system that allows lots of developers to commit to the same ssh-based Mercurial repository, with sophisticated access control based on ssh keys and a restricted shell so that they can't do anything else. This is similar to what gitosis offers for git, and AFAICT it's a pretty popular package.

http://www.lshift.net/mercurial-server.html