Re: Tracking RFSs as bugs

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> I was wondering if there were any thoughts on setting up a
> mentors.debian.net pseudo-package [1]?

The real question is whether a number of people who are responding to
RFS are willing to participate in a pseudopackage like that.

I personally don't have a problem with creating one (I expect it would
have debian-mentors@lists.debian.org as its maintainer, with
mentors.debian.org as the pseudopackage name) if there is significant
buy-in from people doing sponsoring that this would assist them in
finding and tracking packages that they are interested in sponsoring.

Don Armstrong

BTW: there's no need to keep me CC'ed, as I'm subscribed to -mentors
(and in general, owner@bugs.debian.org is the right role address to
e-mail for these things.)

--
It was a very familiar voice. [...] It was a voice you could have used
to open a bottle of whine.