Re: RFS: xxxterm

Hi Kilian,

On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 08:20:30AM +0200, Kilian Krause wrote:
> Thanks! Excellent work!
>
> I've just built, signed and uploaded your package. The patches have
> neither been marked as pulled from upstream nor pushed back there. Have
> you considered that? Especially the manpage and Makefile updates should
> be interesting to them.

Once again, thanks for sponsoring.

In fact, forgot to mark the patches as upstreamed.  All the patches have
been sent upstream, but not all have been accepted.  The 2 new patches (in
the man page) have been sent yesterday and I have received an ACK.

Anyway, for the next version I will either mark them as sent or,
hopefully, remove the patches if they are accepted.

Cheers,
--
Luis Henriques