Re: RFS: wizznic

El Fri, 05 Aug 2011 08:52:37 +0200
Kilian Krause <kilian@debian.org> escribió:
> Hi Tony,
>
> On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 15:58 -0500, Edgar Antonio Palma de la Cruz
> wrote:
> > > Done.
> > > - dget
> > >   http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wizznic/wizznic_0.9.2-preview2+dfsg-1.dsc
>
> 1.) Your get-orig-source target doesn't work with this version due to
> a bug in debian/watch. Adding + to the allowed dfsg prefix chars fixes
> this.
thanks.

> 2.) The orig.tar.gz on mentors.d.n doesn't match the one generated
> with get-orig-source. You had also removed:
> Only in wizznic-0.9.2-preview2.orig//tools/releaser/data/win:
> prgicon.png
> Only in wizznic-0.9.2-preview2.orig//tools/releaser/data/win:
> WizznicWin.bat
> Only in wizznic-0.9.2-preview2.orig//tools/releaser/data/win:
> WizznicWin-Fullscreen.bat
> Only in wizznic-0.9.2-preview2.orig//tools/releaser/data/win:
> WizznicWin-Zoom.bat
>
> If that was done on purpose it should be added to the get-orig-source
> target. IMHO they can be left as is.
I forgot that on the orig.tar, thanks. I will be added.

> 3.) Your get-orig-source passes GZIP=--best but uses bzip2
> compression. ;-)
Woops. Changed.

> 4.) Having +dfsg as delimiter can be quite harmful. Usually ~dfsg is
> the preferred method as this will always be lower than the upstream
> version. Thus no matter what the next upstream version will look
> like, you can bump your package up to that version.
When I ask this on irc, they said that it is needed a + as delimiter so
i used. I there is need in future for a dfsg repackage I will use ~.

> 5.) The multiline fields in debian/control need to have a whitespace
> as first char not a tab stop to make them fully RFC822 compliant.
Thanks.

> 6.) Having libsdl-mixer1.2 additionally in Depends looks a bit
> strange. Are you sure it does not come through shlibs?
AFAIK it's needed. Running "readelf -a wizznic | grep NEEDED" shows
also libSDL_mixer-1.2.so.0 which is provided from libsdl-mixer1.2.

> 7.) debian/README.debian-source doesn't need to be shipped with the
> binary package. It's a comment on the source.
Thanks!

> 8.) debian/patches/makefile_media.patch wasn't pushed upstream
> AFAICT. I guess upstream might be interested though.
The upstream already know the patch and he will implement in next
release.

> 9.) http://sf.net/wizznic/ is invalid. You probably mean
> http://sf.net/projects/wizznic/
Oh source field on the copyright was wrong. Thank you!

> I've built using a freshly generated get-orig-source tarball, fixed
> 1.), 5.), 7.) and 9.) built, signed and uploaded your package.
>
> You can find my upload at http://people.debian.org/~kilian/wizznic/

Thanks for the upload and the review!

--
 .''`.  Tony Palma.