While I'm not looking for a sponsor for my package, git-flow, I would
appreciate any comments regarding the packaging, and all ideas for
* Package name : git-flow
Version : 0.4.1-1~preview0
Upstream Author : Vincent Driessen <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
* URL : https://github.com/nvie/gitflow
* License : BSD-2-clause, LGPL-2.1 & Expat
Section : vcs
It builds a single arch: all package:
git-flow - Git extension to provide a high-level branching model
The package is lintian clean, even with -iE --pedantic.
The upload would close the ITP: #632640.
My motivation for maintaining this package is explained in the RFP->ITP
retitle, but long story short: I use git-flow both at work and for my
personal projects, having it in Debian would simplify my $HOME setup
considerably, among other things. It would also make it easier to
persuade my co-workers to use the branching model.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/git-flow
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/git-flow/git-flow_0.4.1-1~preview0.dsc
There are a few issues left to iron out still, like the ZSH completion
not working unless sourced. This is known, and is under
investigation. If all else fails, I'll ship the ZSH completion in, say
/usr/share/git-flow/git-flow-completion.zsh, and mention it in
The version is intentionally ~preview0, as I'm seeking comments and
review only, not sponsorship.